"YOUR FRIENDLY PHILIPPINE FOREIGNERS AND PHILIPPINE PROVINCES ONLINE ELECTRICAL SUPPLIER"

"YOUR FRIENDLY PHILIPPINE FOREIGNERS AND PHILIPPINE PROVINCES ONLINE ELECTRICAL SUPPLIER...AND SERVICE PROVIDER" WE'LL HELP YOU OWN YOUR ELECTRICAL SUPPLIES REQUIREMENTS

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Review: KVAR Energy Saver Saves 30% on Electric Bills...for your philippine electrical concerns...needs...installation...orders...safeelectrical2013@gmail.com

Review: KVAR Energy Saver Saves 30% on Electric Bills

Posted in the Howell Forum
Brad

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 6, 2009
I ran into this product awhile back and had my doubts. I have since purchased one and installed it in my home. Our electric bill every month was anywhere from $90-$120 a month and is now $80-$99. I am defintely pleased with the product. There are a lot of knock of energy savers that people warn about that are rip offs, if you are interested in this type of product make sure it is made by KVAR. Furthermore, if you really want to purchase one and make sure you arent getting ripped off, feel free to email me at brad.hink@gmail.com, I can refer you to the company who sold and installed mine.
fireman

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 7, 2009
Judged:

1
yes a great item my electric bill was over $770. a month and after installation of the kvar deluxe fool-u-2 the utility company now pays me $900. plus a month. the only fault with the fool-u-2 was when it burnt my house down. but this thing powers our 3 cars and runs my submarine. if you order the optional $907,765. package this thing will even fly, swim and survive a nuclear attack. billy may has 3 of these things and everybody knows he ain't no fool. order several for Christmas presents, your family will love you for it.
Billy Mays
United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 5, 2009
fireman wrote:
yes a great item my electric bill was over $770. a month and after installation of the kvar deluxe fool-u-2 the utility company now pays me $900. plus a month. the only fault with the fool-u-2 was when it burnt my house down. but this thing powers our 3 cars and runs my submarine. if you order the optional $907,765. package this thing will even fly, swim and survive a nuclear attack. billy may has 3 of these things and everybody knows he ain't no fool. order several for Christmas presents, your family will love you for it.
...I take it you're not a happy camper?
fireman

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 6, 2009
Judged:

1

1
i'm so happy i could sh*t. brad is cool and this item is awsome, my insurance company has paid off every time it burns our house down. and at your entoment i would honerd to pack your ass with oxyclean on your grand voyage.
GoingGreen

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 4, 2010
Perhaps green bugars are really tasty and packed full of vitamins. Forget burgers and chicken for a protein fix....I want some slimy green bugars in my salad for a healthy meal!!
Bobby McClure

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 12, 2012
I have my doubts about these units saving money on home electric bills. Also the CEO of KVAR, Steve Fish is a civilly convicted fraudster. You can view his arrest records, mug shots, and civil fraud conviction at: www.stevenbrucefish.com

Dawg
United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 24, 2013
I enjoy the humor, but the fact is that this stuff really DOES work. I was engineer on an $80m factory processor in the Bering Sea, and the ship electrician told me about it. This guy has an Administrator's License...one above a Journeyman! There isn't anything he doesn't know about electrical theory, and he was in the process of convincing the company to go KVAR on the ship, which would translate to lower fuel bills.
That is why I installed it in my home. Go to Stealth Solar and follow the link to see it in action.


ELECTRICAL SUPPLIER IN METRO MANILA
ELECTRICAL SUPPLIER IN QUEZON CITY

ELECTRICAL SUPPLIER IN LUZON
ELECTRICAL SUPPLIER IN VISAYA

ELECTRICAL SUPPLIER IN PHILIPPINE INDUSTRIAL PARK
ELECTRICAL SUPPLIER IN PHILIPPINE ECONOMIC ZONE

ELECTRICAL SUPPLIER FOR PHILIPPINE FOREIGNERS
ELECTRICAL SUPPLIER FOR PHILIPPINE PROVINCES

FOR YOUR PHILIPPINE ELECTRICAL CONCERNS...NEEDS...INSTALLATION...QUOTATION...ORDERS
KINDLY EMAIL US: SAFEELECTRICAL2013@GMAIL.COM

FOR YOUR PHILIPPINE ELECTRICAL CONCERNS...NEEDS...INSTALLATION...QUOTATION...ORDERS:
KINDLY EMAIL US: SAFEELECTRICAL2013@GMAIL.COM

No comments: